As Low As £7.50
GDPR applies to personal data – but even non-personal data can identify an individual if there is enough of it. The control of personal data is the fundamental purpose GDPR was introduced. Understanding what defines personal data as well as day to day obligations are essential for compliance.
- 80% of breaches involve staff. Showing you have taken reasonable steps to ensure staff are GDPR aware may be critical in the event of a breach or dispute
- A cost effective way of increasing awareness of GDPR; non-compliance can result in fines of up to €20 million or 4% of global turnover (whichever is higher)
- A practical and attractive alternative to issuing hundreds of pages of plain text covering GDPR - can be displayed as part of your organisations GDPR training arrangements
- An effective way of maintaining data protection standards in busy or shared environments, particularly where temporary staff may operate.
- Significantly more professional in appearance than self-printed materials
- Features salient points with official guidance from the ICO and practical everyday advice
- Ideal for display and issuing in any organisation or office that handles personal data
- Relevant to all core business departments such as sales, customer service, accounts, marketing, IT, operations and HR
- High quality posters are printed on 195 micro polypropylene and are available in A2 or A3 sizes
- Supplied as single posters. Snap frames separately. Save up to 15% by buying the full ‘GDPR in Practice’ series of 10 posters