As Low As £7.50
There are strict requirements with how data breaches with must be dealt with under GDPR, with severe consequences if they are mishandled. Ensure staff in your organisation are aware of them on an ongoing basis.
- 80% of breaches involve staff. Showing you have taken reasonable steps to ensure staff are GDPR aware may be critical in the event of a breach or dispute
- A cost effective way of increasing awareness of GDPR; non-compliance can result in fines of up to €20 million or 4% of global turnover (whichever is higher).
- A practical and attractive alternative to issuing hundreds of pages of plain text covering GDPR - can be displayed as part of your organisations GDPR training arrangements
- An effective way of maintaining data protection standards in busy or shared environments, particularly where temporary staff may operate.
- Significantly more professional in appearance than self-printed materials
- Features salient points with official guidance from the ICO and practical everyday advice
- Ideal for display and issuing in any organisation or office that handles personal data
- Relevant to all core business departments such as sales, customer service, accounts, marketing, IT, operations and HR
- High quality posters are printed on 195 micro polypropylene and are available in A2 or A3 sizes
- Supplied as single posters. Snap frames sold separately - see price grid. Save up to 15% by buying the full ‘GDPR in Practice’ series of 10 posters