Incase you have any questions, we have listed our most frequently asked questions and answers below. If you still have any questions please contact us on email@example.com. Please note that our operating hours are Monday-Friday 9am to 5pm, except for bank holidays.
Are you not sure what glove is best for you? Check out our glove guide:
Nitrile - Nitrile gloves offer great resistance to cuts, tears & abrasions. They are suitable for high risk situations making them popular with dentists, medical use & care workers. Nitrile gloves are made from synthetic material for long shelf life and are a perfect alternative for people with latex allergies.
Latex - Latex gloves are extremely dextrous and are resistant to most aqueous chemical solutions. They fit closely to the hand and offer high levels of sensitivity and comfort. Widely used in the medical profession, as well in by hairdressers, dentists, care workers, and in the catering world.
Vinyl - Vinyl gloves are the cheapest gloves out of all 3 to buy. They are made from PVC making vinyl gloves have a long shelf life. They are comfortable and sensitive but not as strong as nitrile and latex so are mainly used for short term or low risk tasks. They are also used as an alternative for people with latex allergies.
Check out all of our disposable gloves here.
- It is important to make sure the person is comfortable and you are telling them what you are doing.
- Always apply the bandage to the side of the body; never lean across the person’s body.
- Make sure you lift the injury above heart level.
- Depending on where the injury, is make sure you apply the correct bandage.
- It you can, try not to apply the bandage over fingers or toes. This way you can easily check the circulation.
- Clean the wound thoroughly, removing any debris or dirt. Apply the bandage firmly but not too tightly over the wound. Then secure with a pin, sticky tape or a knot.
- Make sure the bandage is changed every few days to stop the spread of infection.
The 1999 poster or leaflet must have been replaced with the 2009 poster or leaflet no later than 5 April 2014.
If you have not updated your poster you must purchase a 2009 poster ASAP.
Order your Health & Safety Poster here.
All orders for in stock items received before 4:30pm are despatched same day for next working day delivery.
No! You can order however much you need – orders of all sizes are accommodated at Medisupplies.
Orders over £50 before VAT and carriage automatically qualify for free delivery. For orders under £50, a charge of £5.95 will be added. We offer Next Day Delivery as standard.
Should you need to contact one of our friendly sales team, you can do so by:
0800 160 1621
0800 160 1622
- Instant chat
function on our website
Yes. At the time of writing, 99% of our independent customer reviews have been positive!
You can buy from us with complete confidence. We offer a 30 day money back guarantee - if you are at all dissatisfied with your order simply call us on 0800 160 1621 to arrange collection and a full refund.
For enquiries relating to payments, invoices & remittance advice, our accounts department can be contacted via email at firstname.lastname@example.org