As Low As £8.80
Double-layer fabric face coverings to help you meet government regulations, and do your part to ensure essential medical PPE is reserved for healthcare professionals
- 2 layers of single jersey fabric allow the product to be washed (wash before first use) and reused again, simply wash at 60C. Designed to be worn over-ears to keep in place and fit close to the face, features an extra inner loop option if a tighter fit is needed
- Silvadur™ 930 Antimicrobial finish on outer inhibits the growth of microbes to offer protection, durability and freshness.
- Zelan™ R3 / Teflon EcoElite™ water repellent finish on the outer fabric layer protects the covering from bad weather
- Please note that this is not medical PPE and does not guarantee the prevention of viral transmission or infection
- One Size fits all. Available in Black, Dark Grey, Navy, Red, Royal Blue and White
As of 19th July 2021, there is no longer a legal requirement to wear face coverings. However, many are choosing to wear face coverings in crowded and enclosed spaces where they may come into contact with people they don’t normally meet. According to guidance on Gov UK, “businesses, including transport operators, can also ask their employees and customers to wear face coverings.” By providing face coverings at entrances and receptions, you can help to ensure the safety and wellbeing of those in and around your premises.