As Low As £0.98
Applying ice packs to injured areas slows the metabolism and constricts blood flow to minimise fluid build-up
- Reduce swelling from accidental knocks, strains and sprains quickly; great for contact sports
- Squeeze and shake to activate - packs become ice cold in seconds
- Contains same amount of cooling ingredient as Original Koolpak
- Specially designed bag size allows packs to stays cooler for longer
- Ideal for immediate and effective treatment of soft tissue injuries and general aches and pains
- All Koolpak Instant Cold Packs are fully compliant with the Medical Devices Directive, unlike many other products on the market.
- To be used for therapeutic purposes Instant Cold Packs must be certified as Class IIa medical devices and accredited to ISO9001: 2016 and ISO13485: 2016. as required by the Medicines & Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA).
- If an Instant Cold Pack does not show a CE mark and authority number then it is NOT suitable for medical or therapeutic use.