As Low As £359.95
A five step, Point of Care tests to qualitatively detect antibodies against COVID-19 from leading brand Roche, giving a clear result after 15 minutes, for use by Healthcare Professionals only
This point of care test is designed for use by clinical professionals (Medical Doctors/Practice Nurse/Employer Occupational Health depts etc) only, and is intended to detect antibodies against SARS-CoV-2 virus in individuals suspected of having been infected with COVID-19. Tests must be carried out correctly to ensure an accurate result. Once you have completed your order as normal, we will contact you to verify you are a healthcare professional prior to processing and shipping.
- The COVID-19 Rapid Antibody Test may help to assess who has built up immunity to the virus helping healthcare providers better manage patients
- Antibody tests are crucial for patient contact tracing, defining previous exposure, and for epidemiological studies which are urgently needed to help uncover the spread and burden of disease, in particular, the rate of asymptomatic infections
- Rapid Antibody Test can help relieve the burden on healthcare infrastructure generally by making reliable accurate testing possible in decentralised locations, complementing laboratory diagnostics and enabling effective screening
- Patients can get a quick and convenient answer that in combination with local and national policies will help them modify their behaviour and help contain the virus and optimise restriction strategies
- Tests can be performed with a small capillary blood sample (20 µl) from the fingertip, allows testing even for elderly and infirm individuals for whom a venous blood draw is not viable or convenient
- Tests are CE marked and meet the provisions of the Council Directive 98/79/EC for in vitro diagnostic medical devices
- Getting a quick result within 15-30 minutes – no need for a follow-up appointment to discuss the result
- Allowing decentralised testing or access to testing in areas where laboratory testing is not available
- These tests are used to detect whether a person is likely to have had COVID-19 in the past, if you need to test for current infection see our Roche Rapid COVID-19 Antigen Tests
- Each kit contains 40 individually packaged, ready to use tests - lancets not included
- To see a copy of the user guide, please click here
Once you have completed your order as normal, we will contact you to verify you are a healthcare professional prior to processing and shipping.